working hard or hardly working?

Posted on 2:17 PM by justin | 0 comments

Slow day at the office. I basically spent my morning surfing the world wide web while listening to 94.9 and pretending that i was being useful. So far i have gone around the office taking pictures of everyone on what does EHDD mean to them and opened up a new google account and imported all my mails to this account... i hope no one at work reads this. I was super late this morning to work also. woke up at 7:48, 48 minutes later than when i was suppose. Didnt even get a chance to shower and just left the house to catch the bus which was 10 minutes late. I had to make up some WHITE lie to my supervisor about some Bart hold up. she bought it. I will be going to the shop in a bit to do some more work thats pretty much unnecessary, but on Friday i get to go to the Exploratorium for FREE and meet the consultants there to discuss moving the tactile dome to the new location. im excited, but i wish i didn't have work on Friday. and next week apparently i have a design review, which means i will have to present my ideas of this CA wall to two people. yay mini review.... i hope i dont suck. i should go before i start to look too suspicious for writing an essay on the internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment